The NEW ClubHouse is OPEN!!! Please check your mailbox for Happy Mail No. 3!!!

Go to TheFirstLoveClub.com to see the new ClubHouse!

Love you!

Cori

Cori Cori

Thank you all for your prayers

Arlynn

Sweet friends,

Things between my husband and myself seem to have leveled off for now.  Since we got married, there seems to be a low level of hostility from my husband.  I've tracked it over the last 2 years and can document that monthly he spends at least 2 weeks in silence and shuns any contact with me during those periods.  It appears this pattern will continue for now.  It is difficult at best, but escalates to threatening behavior every few months.  

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your prayers.  At present, we are in a cease fire.  I know it probably won't last long, but I am thankful for the times when we do have a mostly normal marriage.  I just wanted to give you an update before we shut down the clubhouse for our big seasonal reset.

Thank you again for keeping me in your prayers.  The thought of my sisters holding me up has been a huge encouragement for me.

Love you all,   Arlynn

• Love This! 10
  • Sad 1

• ClubHouse Member

Thank you for the update, Arlynn! I think of you and pray for you and your husband often, and am thankful that everything is stable for now. We will continue to hold you both close in prayer. 💗

• Love This! 9

• 2 weeks later...

I pray for you always Arlynn. My home also is a battleground. Praise God that he gives us the strength to keep going.

• Love This! 9

Arlynn  keeping you in my prayers! One day at a time sweet Sister because I truly know along with Caitlin how ongoing and tiring the struggle is. When things are hard Colossians 3 where it says ‘your life is hidden with Christ in God’ such a powerful and comforting verse, big hugs 😌🙏🏻

• Love This! 8

You have come to my mind often over the last few weeks. I love how all of these ladies who have a somewhat similar situation are coming beside you in words and prayer. Such a beautiful picture of the community of Christ. Oh may God capture the heart of your husband by the power of the Holy Spirit and as you faithfully wait, may you find shelter in the wings of our blessed Savior.

• Love This! 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 10:49 AM, Steffanie Sawmiller said:

@Arlynn and @Caitlin Wickliffe I think of you both often and lift you up in prayer when I do. 💕

Thank you so much Steffanie, Your prayers lift me up to the throne room of My Father and I can face whatever comes my way.

• Love This! 5

Praying for all the lovely ladies experiencing marriage difficulties.  Please know having similar experiences myself I just want to give you all a long squishy hug. Love You Hug GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Love This! 3