We need your help to keep The First Love ClubHouse as valuable, authentic, and safe as possible. Here is your opportunity to let your light shine! Be your best self in the community, keeping in mind that we are here to share truth.
Tech Support and Store Orders. Please do not send messages or sticky notes to the admin team in the ClubHouse for your Help Tickets.
If you have a question that would benefit others
- Please do not post your question in the fireside chat window. These answers will scroll off the screen and disappear. Never to be seen again and others wont be able to find them.
- Please post your questions HERE so everyone can benefit from the answers given.
If your question wouldn't pertain to others
- Please email all help requests to KeepReading@TheFirstLoveClub.com
- This will help Mark keep all help tickets in one place.
- If you have a question that would benefit others
- Be supportive. Encourage and support your fellow members. Treat one another with respect, kindness, and grace. Faith can be a sensitive topic, and we are all at different places in our walk with the Lord. We certainly don't want truth to be ignored, or to allow our fellow members to be headed down the wide path without being warned. If gentle correction is needed, be sure to remove the plank from your own eye first so you can see clearly, and use an extra helping of love and grace in your post. Posts or comments found to have an aggressive tone will not be permitted. (Colossians 4:5-6 and Proverbs 16:24)
- Truth above all. We are focused on being a truth-loving group, which means that the message of popular authors, pastors, and churches that do not align with the gospel will not be supported or encouraged here. If a message or reference is found to stray from following sound scriptural alignment, we may ask for it to be clarified, amended, or removed. The First Love Club retains the right to delete these posts as deemed necessary by the administrative team. Your understanding is appreciated, as it is our heart to retain biblical truth within our community. We are willing to engage in respectful dialogue if there is a question about a particular post, comment, or suggested resource. It is of utmost importance that we focus on building ourselves up in the truth of God's word and making sure external resources do as well. (John 8:31-32)
- In addition, when sharing insight or advising another sister, using scripture to back yourself up is encouraged. This ensures we are giving Godly advice versus good advice. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Zero tolerance for drama. Sowing discord, negativity, complaining, bullying, “venting”, or using derogatory language is not allowed. This kind of behavior aimed toward individuals, The First Love ClubHouse, The First Love Club, The Reset Girl, or any other company will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with a product or with our ministry, please contact us directly at KeepReading@TheFirstLoveClub.com
- Share generously. Your stories and experiences may be exactly what another member needs to hear today to solve a problem or seize an opportunity. (Hebrews 13:16)
- Be constructive. We’re here to push each other forward and lift one other up. Find ways to help and support your fellow members. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
- Shopping links. Sharing links to products or stores are prohibited, except when moderators create specific posts allowing or encouraging them.
- Fundraising. We ask that links to GoFundMe or other online fundraising websites not be shared anywhere in The First Love ClubHouse.
- Giveaways and swaps. These are not allowed in the MAIN section of The First Love ClubHouse, but are permissible in the cabins. Giveaways and swaps will be managed by the owner of the cabin group. The First Love Club will not be held responsible for the outcome of swaps.
Artwork. Please do not take artistic license with the artwork belonging to The First Love Club or The Reset Girl.
- Adding to, subtracting from, or otherwise digitally editing or enhancing our artwork is a copyright violation and is strictly prohibited.
- Do not post, make, or share anything digital or downloadable for the community.
- Taking screenshots. Screenshots of our artwork (from our website, shop, or social media) and printing them for use in your crafting projects is considered theft, and is strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to remove members from The First Love ClubHouse for violation of these rules, as well as for violation of cabin rules.
Content changes quarterly, so at the end of each season most content will be deleted as we make changes for the upcoming season. Remember to save anything you don't want to lose!
As we move forward in the new forum, we will learn how to best use it for the community. Rules and guidelines may change as we see things shake out, so be sure to check back here once in awhile.
- Tech Support and Store Orders. Please do not send messages or sticky notes to the admin team in the ClubHouse for your Help Tickets.